Suffield Park Infant School
Tel: 01263 513296
Email: [email protected]
- Salary: Grade A1 – £5384 (hourly rate £9.00)
- Fixed contract until July 21st 2020
- 12.25 hours per week (3:30-5:45pm Monday-Friday)
- Term time plus 4 weeks
- Start date 20th April 2020
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed individual to undertake the cleaning of specified areas of our Infant School. You will work as part of a team alongside two other cleaners and our caretaker.
- Cleaning specific parts of the school site, as directed by the caretaker
- Using cleaning materials as instructed by the caretaker
- Operating cleaning machinery, such as vacuum cleaners and polishers
- The post holder must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- The candidate will be working as part of a team
We would encourage potential candidates to visit our school before applying.
To arrange a visit or request an application pack, please contact the school secretary.
How to apply
Please click the orange “Apply for job” button and enter your details to download an application form. A job description is available from “Attachments”.
Please send completed applications to [email protected] or via post to the school address above.
You will be contacted by telephone or email if you are selected for interview.
Closing date: Monday 2nd March 2020
Interview date: To be confirmed
Suffield Park Infant and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to satisfactory enhanced disclosure from DBS.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.