Headteacher Recruitment Support
The appointment of a new leader is potentially the most significant single activity a governing board will undertake. This package provides a good balance of advice and support to allow the recruiting body to personalise their requirements, design a process and then undertake selection, knowing they have specialists guiding them throughout.
The package delivers:-
- A qualified and experienced HR Consultant as Recruitment Support Lead to guide throughout the recruitment and selection process
- A serving leader from a good or outstanding school (or appropriately experienced adviser) to provide professional support and challenge
- Access to a detailed toolkit containing outline process, written resources, examples of selection activities and sample programmes
- Support with recruitment advertising plus listing of vacancy on the Education Job Finder jobs board
- Supported management of applications through a candidate management system, allowing online applications from potential candidates and reference requests
- Guidance and support on compliance with regulations and safer recruitment statutory guidance
For more information, contact the HR Advice and Support team on 01603 307760 or at [email protected].