Information for Recruiters
Access to Education Job Finder
Education Job Finder is a specialist education sector jobs board available to educational establishments to use for recruitment advertising for any type of role. The site covers the full range of vacancies, including teaching, leadership, teaching assistant, administrative, site and other staff, in school, academy, college and other educational establishments. Geographically, we promote vacancies in any area but specialise in Norfolk and Suffolk.
Listing a vacancy
We aim to ensure adverts are placed on the jobs board within two working days of receipt. Adverts will remain listed until the closing date is reached.
Only one vacancy is permitted per advert. All adverts must include a closing date and no advert will be permitted to run for longer than two calendar months.
Charges per vacancy listed will be as follows:-
- for establishments purchasing HR subscription A from Educator Solutions HR Services – unlimited adverts, no cost;
- for establishments purchasing an HR subscription B, C or D from Educator Solutions –£62 per vacancy listed;
- for all other establishments – £155 per vacancy listed.
- Featured Job slots are £100 per week in addition to any standard listing charge.
Charges shown are for the 2018/19 financial year.
Charging will be managed through SLA Online on a monthly basis.
We have the option of placing a Featured Job on the front page of Education Job Finder.
We offer the Featured Job option for a week long period in relation to any vacancy from the standard listing. Slots can be booked in advance. Please click the Featured Job button to see further information and conditions.
The company page allows promotional material to be placed on a dedicated page which is automatically linked to every advert placed by the a given organisation. This is a good opportunity for an organisation to provide information to prospective candidates. Text, images and video and web-links can be included. For multi-school organisations (e.g. MATs, federations) a list of schools can also be added along with a map showing the location of those schools. An ‘our vacancies’ tab is also included con the company page so a job hunter viewing an organisation’s company page will be able to easily see all the vacancies that organisation currently has available. Please contact us for further information on pricing.
Other recruitment and resourcing services
In addition to the Education Job Finder jobs board, we offer the following services:-
- A fully functional candidate management system to make your recruitment processes efficient through automated tasks from advert drafting through to employee on-boarding;
- Where the candidate management system is being used, the option of a local careers page providing easy access to current vacancies within your organisation for visitors to your website;
- Supported placement of adverts in other locations for HR subscription A customers;
- Access to talent pools, including NQTs, redeployees and “want to work in Norfolk” candidates;
- A register of experienced Supply Teachers available for work at short notice;
- Safer Recruitment and Recruitment Best Practice training;
- A comprehensive HR Policy framework including a model Recruitment and Selection Policy and related guidance;
- Specialist support for governing boards through our Headteacher Recruitment Support Package.
Other professional services
Educator Solutions provide a wider range of services designed for educational establishments. Visit the Educator Solutions website to see what is available
Please contact us to discuss your needs further or to obtain a quote for any of our services