Information for Recruiters
Access to Education Job Finder
Education Job Finder is a specialist education and childcare sector jobs board available to educational and childcare establishments to use to recruit to any type of role. The site covers the full range of vacancies including teaching, leadership, teaching assistants, nursery practitioners, nursery nurses, administrative roles, site and any other staff required. Education Job Finder applies to schools, academies, colleges and other educational establishments, as well as childcare and early years settings. We promote vacancies in any area but specialise in Norfolk and Suffolk.
Listing a vacancy
To place an advert on Education Job Finder, complete an Instruction to Advertise Form (Educational establishments) or Instruction to Advertise form (Childcare settings) and e-mail it to [email protected].
We aim to ensure adverts are placed on the jobs board within two working days of receipt. Adverts will remain listed until the closing date is reached.
Only one vacancy is permitted per advert. All adverts must include a closing date and no advert will be permitted to run for longer than two calendar months.
Every advert placed on Education Job Finder is automatically added to Indeed and all education support roles are also added to Job Centre Plus website, providing extra reach for no extra cost.
Charges per vacancy listed will be as follows:-
- for establishments purchasing HR subscription A from EducationHR – unlimited adverts, no cost;
- for establishments purchasing an HR subscription B, C or D from EducationHR – £62 per vacancy listed;
- for all other establishments – £155 per vacancy listed.
- Featured Job slots are £100 per week in addition to any standard listing charge (discounted to £75 for HR B and HR F customers or £50 for HR A customers)
Charges shown are for the 2022/23 financial year.
Charging will be managed through SLA Online on a monthly basis.
We have the option of placing a Featured Job on the front page of Education Job Finder.
We offer the Featured Job option for a week long period in relation to any vacancy from the standard listing. Slots can be booked in advance. Please click the Featured Job button to see further information and conditions.
The company page allows promotional material to be placed on a dedicated page which is automatically linked to every advert placed by the a given organisation. This is a good opportunity for an organisation to provide information to prospective candidates. Text, images and video and web-links can be included. For multi-school organisations (e.g. MATs, federations) a list of schools can also be added along with a map showing the location of those schools. An ‘our vacancies’ tab is also included con the company page so a job hunter viewing an organisation’s company page will be able to easily see all the vacancies that organisation currently has available. Please contact us for further information on pricing.
Other recruitment and resourcing services
In addition to the Education Job Finder jobs board, we offer the following services:-
- The option of a local careers page providing easy access to current vacancies within your organisation for visitors to your website;
- Supported placement of adverts in other locations for HR subscription A customers;
- Access to talent pools, including ECTs, Teachers, SEND Teachers, Teaching Assistants and experienced redeployees;
- A register of experienced Supply Teachers available for work at short notice booked via our easy to use and quick online booking system, Teacher Booker;
- Geo-targeted social media recruitment campaigns to help increase the exposure of your advert and reach more candidates;
- A comprehensive HR Policy framework including a model Recruitment and Selection Policy and related guidance;
- Specialist support for governing boards through our Headteacher Recruitment Support Package.
Please contact us to discuss your needs further or to obtain a quote for any of our services