Sheringham Woodfields School
Welcome to Sheringham Woodfields School!
We’re an Outstanding special needs school in Sheringham, Norfolk and we hope this information will demonstrate to you what an amazing place we work within.
Our pupils come from a wide geographical area of Norfolk, most are provided with local authority transport. We have 111 places in total and our age range is from nursery to sixth form. Our pupils have a diverse range of special educational needs and work at different levels of intellectual ability. All pupils have a Statement of Special Educational Needs.
Our most recent Ofsted inspection (January 2019) rated the school as Outstanding in all areas.
Our enthusiastic and creative staff have a vast range of skills and experience in meeting learners’ needs. We are proud of our large workforce and what we are able to provide for our pupils and the wider community. A key part of our work is about preparing our pupils for the next steps in their life through enriching independence, life skills and being part of the community.
Sheringham Woodfields School can offer you:
- A varied and challenging job which provides much reward and satisfaction
- Access to high quality internal and external CPD opportunities to ensure continued professional development
- A supportive Leadership Team on hand to help as and when required
- State of the art facilities to work within
- Small class groupings allowing staff to focus on delivering a highly tailored and individualised curriculum
So why not apply for one of our current vacancies that can be viewed under the “our vacancies” tab above?
If you would like more information or would like to come and visit the school, please contact us via:
or call 01263 820520.