Welcome to the Nebula Federation
We are a Federation of six schools in the north of Norwich.
We are a mix of community and church schools, primary and junior schools, mixed age and single age classes and larger than and smaller than average schools! We recognise and celebrate the individuality of each school and promote the Christian ethos of our church schools. What all our six schools have in common however, is that they work closely together, to share their strengths and address areas of improvement to ensure that collectively they are providing the very best education for our children. The federation means we can highlight what works in each of our schools and have wider collective support to overcome some of the challenges that schools can face.
The core purpose of the federation is to develop the very best, self-improving organisations to ensure that our children do exceptionally well and are prepared for the future. We are committed to provide each and every child with holistic education that enables them to be successful and discover their talents.
Our enthusiastic and creative staff have a vast range of skills and experience in meeting learners’ needs. We work hard to nurture the hidden potential we believe is in every child, giving them a range of experiences and the best possible opportunity to succeed.
We are proud of our staff and what we are able to provide for our pupils and the wider community. The skills and qualities of our staff are key to this success.
We can offer:
- the opportunity to work in a forward looking organisation and school
- the support of dedicated colleagues
- a varied and challenging job which provides much reward and satisfaction
- access to high quality internal and external CPD opportunities to ensure continued professional development
- a supportive Leadership Team on hand to help as and when required
We are looking for staff who will:
- support our principles and vision
- be excited about education and passionate about learning
- see children as individuals with learning needs, see the opportunities not the hurdles, and understand that children are unique, special and ambitious
- always seek the highest standards for pupils
- work collaboratively across our federation of schools
So why not apply for one of our vacancies listed under the “Our vacancies” tab?
If you would like more information or would like to come and visit, please contact us via [email protected] or call 01603 419203.