Welcome to Educator Solutions ....
Educator Solutions is a trading entity within Norfolk County Council. We exist to offer all educational establishments a vast range of services and products which support, guide and train staff in customer establishments to deliver the best education possible to their pupils. Information about our services is provided below.
Because we provide such a broad range of services, our workforce is diverse. Within our teams, we employ qualified and experienced professionals with backgrounds in teaching, HR, finance, marketing and business alongside administrators and practitioners in both general and specialist fields.
Our staff are dedicated to supporting education, either through direct provision to pupils, training and development to those in educational establishments to deliver to pupils, or through the provision of quality business and advice services to leaders and office staff. We operate commercially, seeking to ensure quality combined with good value for money. We understand the rapidly changing educational landscape and continually invest in the development of our teams and systems.
Please take a look at any vacancies we have listed and get in touch if you’d like to get further information.
Set within the beautiful Whitlingham Country Park, Whitlingham Adventure offers a wide range of water and land based activities for children and adults.
From school visits and school holiday clubs to skills courses, craft hire and birthday parties, Whitlingham Aventure is a great place to visit for all the family.
Our instructors are qualified and experienced in a wide range of activities including sailing, canoeing, SUP, windsurfing, climbing and archery.
Holt Hall is a Victorian country house, set in 75 acres of woodland, lakes and gardens, that provides school residentials and day visits all year round. School holiday activities, weekend group accommodation bookings, meeting space and events are also on offer.
Our team of teaching staff, housekeeping, grounds maintenance and business services, work together to make sure every teacher and student has an enjoyable, memorable and worthwhile visit.
Fantastic feedback for the staff, food, grounds and the Hall itself reinforce the high quality experience from booking to going back to the classroom.
Norfolk Music Service acts as the lead organisation for Norfolk Music Education Hub, a partnership of over 60 organisations, coming together to provide the best possible music education for the children and young people of Norfolk. The Music Service facilitates high quality teaching and learning whilst forging lasting relationships with schools, partners and stakeholders.
Norfolk Music Service aims to:
- Promote high quality music education in Norfolk schools both in the curriculum and through instrumental and vocal teaching
- Promote and encourage all children as music makers
- Provide a broad and balanced programme of music making opportunities including ensembles, that reflect and promote cultural diversity
- Work collaboratively with partners in Norfolk and with other LA services to achieve the aims of the LA and the County Council
Our Governance and Leadership team delivers products and services essential to building effective governance and leadership in educational establishments, supporting creation of a framework for delivering outstanding education and driving up student performance.
- Governance support and consultancy
- Governance Toolkit and online resources
- Clerking service
- Website/ Document scrutiny
- External Reviews of Governance
- Multi-Academy Trust establishment & growth
- Bespoke training, delivered through our centres, online or in your establishment
- National development programmes for chairs and clerks
- Accredited Safer Recruitment training
Our Finance and Business Services are designed with our customers in mind, ensuring they are confident in dealing with financial & business management.
Services are delivered by appropriately qualified staff (CIPFA, ACCA, AAT, ChMgr, CSBM) with extensive knowledge of national and local financial procedures, experience of educational financial systems and wider school business management skills.
Support can be provided on-site or remotely, helping you to ensure the most effective use of your time and resources.
- Budgeting & accounting software solutions
- Direct support service
- Business hub and extended business services
- Dinner money database
- Financial management assurance including ICFP, FMGS, SVFS etc
- Staff absence insurance service
- Finance in Education accredited qualifications
- Recruitment of financial staff
- Academy conversion support
Our HR Services team, based at County Hall in Norwich, provides a range of professional and transactional HR services to educational establishments within and beyond Norfolk.
Professional HR services are delivered by CIPD qualified staff with many years experience working in the education sector.
Services provided include:
- professional HR consultancy, advice and support on the full range of employment topics
- employment policy frameworks for school and academy settings including the HR InfoSpace system
- recruitment support and recruitment advertising, including Education Job Finder site
- HR administration services using HR WorkSpace
- specialist HR enquiry handling
- Management of the Norfolk Supply teacher Register
Our Professional Development and Learning team designs and delivers relevant, evidence-informed training and development for teachers, leaders and school staff. Working across Norfolk and nationally, our subject specialist advisers work closely with schools and Multi-Academy Trusts, offering bespoke consultancy and support packages designed to meet the ever-changing needs of schools and secure the best possible outcomes for children. We produce high-quality, practical resources for teachers and schools to help them embed changes to their practice.
- Specialist advice and support
- Training courses in English, Maths, RSE, PSHE, Computing and STEM
- Professional networks for Maths and English
- In-school staff training delivery
- Long-term support and school development